Category: KORPORAT Published Date Written by Altfa Support Team
LPPKN's STRATEGY (2 YEARS)
- Getting support from the Government to implement programs and activities that will convince the Federal Government to approve the hiring of additional staff, increase financial allocations and improve infrastructure
- LPPKN redeploy in the implementation of the program and strengthen its corporate image in the new millennium
- Creation of structured coordination mechanism for the implementation of state and district levels
- Enhance cooperation with relevant agencies through strategic cooperation and smart partnership in implementing programs in the areas of family life, training and education, and research and development
- Encourage education and dissemination of information on family life through the use of information and communication technology (ICT)
- Develop ongoing mechanisms as a way to support quality of service and professionalism that production can be maintained at a standard that has been set.
LPPKN's STRATEGY (5 YEARS)
- Organizing campaigns to implement the values for the position Malaysia as a country that has its own identity and integrity;
- Promote important issues related to population, family and reproductive human development among policy makers and program planners;
- Building a network of 29 Family Welfare complexes throughout the country;
- Strengthen the role of regional centers of excellence LPPKN as through strategic change programs in developing countries through South-South cooperation and twinning programs with relevant institutions in developed countries;
- Review, improve and develop the products and programs in line with the current needs of the family;
- Conducting research and studies in the field of population, family and reproductive human development, when its findings will provide important input for central agencies and other relevant authorities;
- Build a team of highly trained and competent staff at all levels to implement the programs and activities developed by LPPKN;
- Strengthen LPPKN as resource and referral center to serve the local community.
LPPKN's STRATEGY (10 YEARS)
- Creating quality population through institutional strengthening families healthy and prosperous;
- Strengthening the characteristics of the people that glorious individuality Malaysia that can be realized;
- Increase awareness of policy makers and program planners to policies family-friendly;
- Making the Complex Family Welfare as a local family service excellence;
- Strengthen coordination mechanisms, monitoring and evaluation as policy and program improvements Population, Family and Reproductive Health Development;
- Improve linkages between LPPKN together international organizations, government agencies, NGOs and institutions of higher learning.